A 15-minute bus ride from Zushi Station and a 3-minute walk from Morito Beach, The Bath & Bed Hayama is a renovated 100-year-old warehouse.
Accommodations start at 30,000 yen per night.
The first floor has a Jacuzzi and the second floor has bedrooms. That is all you need to relax. How you spend your time in the extraordinary space of the warehouse is up to you.
▼The Bath&Bed Hayama is a facility like this
- A renovated 100 year old warehouse, Hayama is a typical Hayama building.
- The building is a single building with a contactless check-in system, so you can spend your time freely for 24 hours a day.
- A spacious Jacuzzi is available. You can enjoy a moment of healing to your heart’s content using your favorite bath salts and aroma oils.
- The bedrooms are equipped with a projector so you can enjoy movies, music, and sports games.
- If you are coming by car, you can park up to 2 cars in the parking lot right in front of the facility, allowing you to drive along 134 or explore a wide area including Kamakura/Enoshima area, Miura/Yokosuka area.
- Great area to explore the Hayama area on foot. It is a 15-minute bus ride from Zushi Station, but if you can afford it, we recommend heading to Hayama while exploring on foot. Morito Beach, Morito Shrine, Hayama Marina, and the Museum of Modern Art, Kanagawa are also a short walk away.
- The interior was designed by interior designer Kanae Ishii, paintings by Kentaro Tanaka, and books selected by Mao Aoki of gallery kasper. The entire space is the work of artists who love Hayama.
- If you order “EATLO” a catering service by a Shonan chef who prepares food just for you, you will be able to fully enjoy Shonan while staying in the warehouse.
Rooms renovated from a warehouse
Rooms are designed by interior stylist Kanae Ishii. They are warm and relaxing.
On the first floor, there is a large Jacuzzi for the whole family and a living room with an impressive painting of elephants in Hayama by artist Kentaro Tanaka.
On the second floor, there are books selected by Mao Aoki of gallery kasper in the art town of Hayama, and a large bed where you can enjoy movies and music on a projector while relaxing.
It is a cozy and safe space that only a building to protect something as important as a storehouse can provide.
Hanging on the far right wall is Kentaro Tanaka’s work, “Elephants in Hayama. Some visitors stay overnight to view this painting.
Relax in the Jacuzzi
When you open the door to the warehouse, you will find a spacious Jacuzzi behind the sophisticatedly designed washroom space. Bring toys and bath bombs that your children will love to play with and join the family, or bring your cute swimsuits and have a Jacuzzi girls’ night out. You can enjoy it as if it were part of your living room rather than a bath.
Kamakura,Zushi, Hayama and Enoshima areas, easy access!
The Bath & Bed Hayama is located in the center of Hayama, making it easy to access not only Hayama sightseeing, but also Zushi (10 minutes by bus) and Kamakura (one stop by train from Zushi Station).
Nearby, Morito Shrine and Hayama Marina are both within a 10-minute walk. You can enjoy Shonan all at once by sightseeing in Zushi and Hayama on the first day, and Kamakura and Enoshima on the second day!
With the Anniversary Plan, you can lock in the memories of your special day at the Umimachi warehouse.
We are happy to help you create your special day. Please contact us at the time of reservation if you would like to discuss decorations and surprises in advance!
We can ask a nearby balloon store, Cheerful bird, to do the decorations for you, or set up the gifts in advance. We will make a proposal tailored to your special day.
“EATLO” catering service is perfect for anniversary celebrations or for those who want to enjoy a relaxed meal with children.
EATLO is a catering service by local Shonan chefs of various genres. Whether it is for an anniversary party or for when you have children and feel uncomfortable eating out, you can consult with local chefs and order the perfect dish for the occasion. You can consult with the local chefs and order the perfect dish for the occasion.
For more information about “EATLO” please click here.
The Bath & Bed Hayama offers a unique stay in Shonan
You can spend your time at the relaxing warehouse inn created by Hayama artists, or explore Hayama, a town of art. You can also take advantage of the easy access to the ocean and enjoy the Jacuzzi after a day at the beach to your heart’s content.
Come find your own unique way to spend your time in Hayama with The Bath&Bed Hayama as your base.
How to make a reservation
Reservations can be made from the following page.