Yakuzen (Chinese food therapy) Master / Hibinoya
Experienced as a food designer, the chef currently provides catering service, cooking classes, workshops and events.
She tries to create a lifestyle to improve your everyday life.
Yakuzen cuisine that incorporates elements
of Asian herbal medicine
The caterer service
Price / Person
From 1,800 / person yen (plus tax)
From 4,000 yen (plus tax) / The minimum number of guests is 2.
The Bath & Bed Hayama / Hiranotei Hayama / Akiya Terrace / Former Murakami Residence / Customer's Private House
- Please let us know if you prefer a kids menu, food and alcohol pairings, or any other options. The menu and cost can vary widely depending on the needs. We'll provide the best dining experiences.
- The dish on the far left is the cheapest.
- We offer yakuzen meals, based on Chinese herbal therapy, using essential Chinese ingredients which you can get in Japan. The meals, composed of Japanese-Chinese fusion dishes, are created for the Japanese palate. The recipes are neither purely Japanese nor purely Chinese, but rather a delicious and unique blend of both.
- The cooking class will teach you the techniques to make delicious meals at home. This is the time to share a happy moment together.
* You may be required to cover the chef's travel expenses.